The Google-owned music streaming app lets you use automatic smart downloads for your convenience. In this article, you'll learn what YouTube Music's Smart Downloads feature is, how it works, and how to enable it.
What Are YouTube Music Smart Downloads and How Perform They Work?YouTube Music's Smart Downloads is a feature that allows users to automatically download songs or playlists for offline playback. This means that users can have access to their favorite music even when they don't have an internet connection.
The Smart Downloads feature works by intelligently analyzing the user's listening history and preferences to download songs that they are most likely to listen to. For example, if a user frequently listens to a particular artist or genre, the Smart Downloads feature will automatically download more songs from that artist or genre.
The Smart Downloads feature is available to YouTube Music Premium subscribers and can be accessed through the app's settings. Users can also choose to turn off Smart Downloads or manually download songs for offline playback.
How to Make Use of Smart Downloads on YouTube Music?To use Smart Downloads on YouTube Music, you need to have a YouTube Music Premium subscription. Once you have subscribed, follow these steps:
- Open the YouTube Music app on your Mobile Phone.
- Faucet on your profile picture located in the Peak Right Corner of the screen.
- Tap on Settings.
- Scroll down to the Downloads section and tap on Smart Downloads.
- Turn on Smart Downloads by toggling the switch to the right.
- Select the number of songs you want to download per playlist, with options ranging from 1 to 500 songs.
Post a Comment