Let's take a look at how to respond to message notifications on your Samsung Galaxy Watch without taking out or unlocking your paired phone. We'll be using a Samsung Galaxy Watch running Wear OS for the demonstration.
How to reply using the built-in Galaxy Watch keyboard?The Galaxy Watch's keyboard has three different typing modes voice typing, scribbling, and the T9 keyboard as set up on point phones. Whether you admit an SMS, WhatsApp, Telegram, dispatch, or any other communication, you will follow the same way when replying to them on your watch
- Tap a message notification from your favorite Messenger app on your watch.
- Tap the Message field beneath the received message. A T9 keyboard will pop up.
- Type your answer and tap the Send icon to send your message.
- Alternatively, if you're making a general reply such as replying to a greeting, go back to the message and scroll down to select a suggested quick reply, and hit the Send icon.
- Follow steps 1 and 2 above and swipe up when the keyboard appears.
- If you want to use voice typing, tap the Microphone icon, and follow the instructions to allow the keyboard to access your microphone.
- Record your message and hit the Transmit icon.
- Still, elect the Hand icon with the microphone icon and start drawing the letters you want to use, If you want to scribble. Tap the Shoot icon to reply to your communication.
Chat using your Samsung Galaxy WatchYour smartwatch should enhance how you interact and communicate with your phone. The ability to type instant message replies on your Galaxy Watch does just that.
Do not keep your loved one waiting or delay an important communication, choose your favorite keyboard mode and type. Flash back, these way are not limited to dispatches, you can reply to your own emails using the same instructions.