Although there are numerous ways to blur a picture in Paint 3D, we are going to be seen you how to use the Select tool to blur any picture.
How to Blur a Picture Using the Select Tool in Paint 3D?Paint 3D is a Windows application that allows users to create, edit, and manipulate images in a 3D space. Here are the steps to blur an image using the select tool in Paint 3D:
- Open Paint 3D on your Windows computer.
- Click on "New" to create a new project or open an existing image by clicking on "Open"
- Import the image you want to Blur by clicking on "Insert" and selecting "Image"
- Use the select tool to select the area of the image that you want to blur. The select tool is located in the toolbar on the Top of the screen.
- Once you have selected the area, click on "Effects" in the toolbar and select "Blur" from the dropdown menu.
- Use the slider to adjust the blur intensity. You can preview the changes in real-time by checking the "Preview" box.
- Click on "Apply" to apply the blur effect to the selected area.
- Save your picture by clicking on "File" and electing "Save" or "Save As"
That's it! You have successfully blurred an image using the select tool in Paint 3D.