Whatever the reason, if you want to hide a slide from appearing during a presentation, you've come to the right place. Here, we will show you how to hide a slide in Google Slides.
How Do You Conceal a Slide in Google Slides?There are two ways to hide a slide in Google Slides—one is by right-clicking on the slide you want to hide, while the other is using the slide menu. Let's look at both methods in detail.
How to Hide a Slide in Google Slides Using Right-Click?Hiding a slide in Google Slides is as easy as creating a presentation in it. Here are step-by-step instructions on how to do this using the right-click method:
- Start your presentation on Google Slides.
- In the Filmstrip, right-click the slide you want to hide, and select the Skip Slide option from the context menu.
- You'll see an eye icon indicating that the slide is hidden. If you want to hide this slide, right click on it and select the option to Unskip slide.
You can also hide multiple slides at formerly by using right- click. To do this, click on all the slides you want to hide while holding down the Ctrl key. also, right- click on the named slides and elect the Skip Slide option.
How to Conceal a Slide in Google Slides Using the Slide Menu?The slide menu on Google Slides contains all the settings related to slides, including the Skip Slide option. You can use this option to hide the slide.
To do that, handpick the slide you like to hide, also click the Slide tab at the peak and elect the Skip slide option from the menu that crops up.
How to Print the Presentation Without the Hidden Slides?When you print a presentation in Google Slides, it includes all hidden slides by default. However, if you do not want to print hidden slides, follow these steps:
- Open your presentation, click the File tab at the peak, and Elect the Publish Preview option.
- Click on the Include skipped slides option at the top. The option is enabled by default, so clicking on it will disable it.