If you want to access Gmail from your Galaxy Watch, you need to change the app notification settings from the Galaxy Wearable app. Here's how to go about it.
How to Enable Gmail Notifications in the Galaxy Wearable App?To sync your Galaxy Watch with your phone you must have Galaxy Wearable installed on your phone. Follow these way to start entering Gmail announcements on your watch
- Launch Galaxy Wearable and Faucet Watch Settings
- Tap Notifications and go to App notifications.
- Search Gmail from the catalog of available apps and turn on its notifications.
- You can now commence receiving email notifications on your watch.
Galaxy Wearable (Free)
How to respond to Gmail from Your Galaxy Watch?Now that you are entering Gmail cautions on your watch, it's possible to reply to your emails without taking out your phone. You can also cancel emails after reading them on your Galaxy Watch by following these way.
- Open the Gmail notification on your Galaxy Watch.
- Type your reply in the Message box, just beneath your email.
- Press the Send icon to send your message.
How to Enable notifications for all apps on your Galaxy Watch?Not all apps will shoot announcements to your watch by dereliction. You must acclimate this setting yourself. You can do this bone by one like we did for Gmail in the former way or just enable announcements for all apps at formerly. Follow these way
- Open Galaxy Wearable and faucet ap Watch Settings.
- Faucet Notifications and go to App Notifications.
- Switch on app notifications for All apps.
- You can commence disabling any apps that you don't want to send notifications to your watch later.
Post a Comment